We're so excited to be announcing a small launch and restock this Thursday, August 19th, at 7pm EST!
I wanted to center this launch around my favorite things from my first summer in Florida: specifically Rosé and boating on my Boston Whaler. Keep scrolling to see our new canvases and read a little bit more about the inspiration behind the new ones!
Here's What's New:
Whaler Canvas & Kit
- This canvas is approximately 2.4" tall by 5.8" wide on 18 mesh and will be available for $60.
- We will also have a Whaler Kit option with all of the thread you need to stitch the canvas for $92.
- After moving down here, I was excited to explore Tampa Bay by boat with my Whaler. Some of my best moments in Florida so far have been on my boat. It's quickly become one of my favorite weekend activities, and my friends don't hate it either (You never know how many friends you have until you have a boat haha!) We spend our days going to happy hour dock-and-dines, anchoring at a sandbar, and exploring the beaches. Once I realized that we didn't have a Whaler boat canvas in our collection, I knew I had to paint one! I'm planning on stitching mine and having it finished on a boat & tote.
Rose Drunk Canvas
- This canvas is approximately 5.75" tall by 7.8" wide on 13 mesh! It will be available as a canvas for $90.
- Another one of the reasons why I was so excited to move down here is because it's Rosé season all year around! As my preferred choice of wine, I knew I had to make a needlepoint canvas dedicated to it. I'm planning on finishing mine as a clutch, but it would also be cute as an acrylic tray on a bar cart or framed above a bar cart!
Here's what canvases/accessories we're restocking:
- Mineral Water Canvas
- Charcuterie Board Canvas
- Lobster Boat Canvas
- Seafood Social Canvas
- Gold Bamboo Scissors
Kits We're Restocking:
A few more details...
- Items tend to sell out fast, so we suggest getting on right at 7pm EST to shop!
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Orders over $150 in the US will ship for free!
- We do ship internationally, but we suggest our international customers look into ShopandShip.com or MyUS.com. These companies offer cheaper international shipping!
- We cannot retroactively apply discount codes.
- Please allow a little extra time for orders to arrive.
If you have any extra questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you are excited for this launch!