We're excited to announce our first launch & restock of 2021 this upcoming Tuesday, January 12th.
Our launch & restock will be available to email subscribers first at 6pm EST and then our website will open for everyone at 7pm EST!
If you haven't signed up for our emails yet, you can do so here!
Side note: It feels uncomfortable for us to be posting about our business given yesterday's events. But after speaking out, I was able to connect with so many of you who felt similarly (that what happened yesterday was NOT okay and we have deep rooted issues in our society that need to be addressed). Through these conversations, we saw just how meaningful needlepoint is to so many of you because it brings you peace and comfort in times like these. That being said, we have decided to continue with our restock next week. We hope that these canvases can bring you some joy.
How will this launch work?
Our website will be password protected shortly before 6pm on Tuesday. At 6pm EST, our email subscribers will be emailed a password to log in to our website to shop. The new products and restocked items will be available to them.
Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your email address book so that this email won't go to your spam folder!
At 7pm EST, the password protected page will be removed and the website will re-open to everyone for shopping!
What will be available?
Typically in early January, we release our resort collection inspired by tropical locations. It didn't feel right for me to design a travel-based collection when so much of the world is still suffering and locked down.
Instead, I wanted to create canvases that were inspired by some of my favorite things that got me through 2020 that would also fit into some of our other collections. Spending time on my boat with my quarantine family cruising up and down the Severn River, cooking new foods at home and crafting charcuterie boards, connecting with other needlepoint artists through Our Common Thread Co, and cuddling up with Captain when chilly days and nights set in. Though it may seem like these things might not fit together, these are the things that bring me true joy. I hope you enjoy these new canvases (and restocked ones) and that they bring you joy as well.
New Canvases that are Launching:
Our Charcuterie Canvas is finally here! This canvas is approximately 5.4" wide by 3.1" tall on 18 mesh and will be available for $65.
Happy as a Clam
Our latest addition to our seafood collection, clams in a seafood bag. This canvas is approximately 3.3" wide by 3.9" tall on 18 mesh for $60.
No Wake Zone Buoy
Don't rock the boat...our No Wake Zone Buoy canvas is here. This canvas is approximately 4" wide by 4" tall on 18 mesh for $60.
American Yacht Ensign
American Yacht Ensign is our latest addition to our Americana collection. This canvas is approximately 3.25" wide by 1.9" tall on 18 mesh for $55.
You may recognize this canvas from 2020's Our Common Thread Co challenge. This canvas is inspired by Otomi art. Seafood Social is approximately 11" wide by 7.6" tall on 13 mesh for $140.
Although Christmas has passed, Captain and I are still dreaming of playing in the snow this winter! Snow Doodles is approximately 3.75" wide by 4.2" tall on 18 mesh for $65.
New Kits we're Launching:
Our kits come with a canvas, a needle, all of the thread you need to stitch it, and a cute bag to store it in!
- Charcuterie Board Kit will be available for $115 with a mix of silk and silk and wool blends.
- No Wake Buoy Kit will be $92 with a mix of silk and silk and wool blends.
- Seafood Social Kit will be $181 with Silk & Ivory.
- American Yacht Ensign Kit will be $73 with a mix of silk and silk and wool blends. Perfect for beginners!
- Shady & Salty Kit is a new kit available for $86 with a mix of silk & silk and wool blends. Another great canvas for beginners!
Canvases that we're Restocking:
Kits that we're Restocking:
- Jungle Juice Partial Kit (includes all colors except for the sparkly rose gold thread for inside the glass - unfortunately it got lost in transit on its way to us)
- Peony Basket Kit
- American Sails Kit
- Elephant Ornament Kit
- Oyster & Pearl Kit
- Bushel of Crabs Kit
A few more details...
- Items tend to sell out fast, so we suggest signing up for our mailing list to shop early at 6pm EST. You can sign up by clicking here!
- Items will be live for everyone at 7pm EST.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Orders over $150 in the US will ship for free!
- We do ship internationally, but we suggest our international customers look into ShopandShip.com or MyUS.com. These companies offer cheaper international shipping!
- We cannot retroactively apply discount codes.
- Please allow a little extra time for orders to arrive. Most shipping providers are a bit backed up.
If you have any extra questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We hope you are excited for these new (and restocking) canvases!