I've officially been in Florida and my apartment for close to 4 months now! I've had the best time decorating my apartment and making it truly my own. I know how excited you all get about home decor as well so I wanted to share some of the items that I've purchased or that are on my wishlist for my apartment!
Some of these links are affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission when you click or purchase! Thank you for supporting MJD!
- These paintings are from an extremely talented artist from Annapolis named Kim Hovell. She is the sweetest person and I absolutely love everything she creates. I have my eye on these prints, I'd love to hang these 2 together!
- Back when I was living in Annapolis, I bought 2 faux boxwood dogs (Peabody and Casey) to frame our front door. I brought them to Florida with me and keep them on my balcony. They've held up really well in the elements and I love both of them!
Otomi Dog Garden Stools
- I bought 2 of these last summer and I adore the otomi dog detail! I recently brought them inside to use as makeshift side tables in my apartment since space is limited and they work perfectly! This might be my favorite furniture purchase. They're currently out of stock, but if you sign up for back-in-stock notifications you'll receive an email when they're restocked!
Ginger Jar Champagne Bucket
- I received this as a Christmas present 2 years ago. I can't tell you how much I love this! It's the cutest addition to my bar cart and functional. I always get compliments on it. I love it so much, we're turning it into a needlepoint canvas that will be released soon! It makes for a perfect gift (even if it's just for yourself).
- I purchased a set from Bed, Bath, & Beyond when I first moved in. Sadly, that same set isn't available there but a 5-piece set is available at Pottery Barn! If you're looking for a cheaper option with more utensils, this darker flatware set from Bed, Bath, and Beyond is perfect.
Balloon Animal Dog
- This little figurine is adorable, and I love that it matches our light blue in our logo! I have this little guy sitting on my tv stand next to my Herend dog. I will warn you that it's really small, but it still is cute!
Foo Dog Lamps
- I purchased these when I moved down to Florida from Furbish Studio. They're a bit cheaper on the link above from Overstock. I have these lamps sitting on my bar cart and I truly believe they're the perfect set!
Don't Give Up The Ship Flag
- Recently, I've been into purchasing burgees or flags and framing them. I think I need to add this flag to my collection! For those who might be unfamiliar with the flag, here is a good article that details the story behind it.
Bottle Fed Cocktail Napkins
- After stumbling across Ashley Longshore from her coffee table book, I instantly became obsessed. I found out she has a store where she sells limited edition goodies! While these may seem a bit pricey, they're a great way to own something by Ashley Longshore under $200! It's a dream of mine to own one of her pieces in my house one day.
I hope you enjoyed this little curation of home decor items! I truly think these would fit in well with any needlepoint decor you have in your home.