We're excited to announce a small launch & restock this upcoming Thursday, August 18th, at 7pm EST!
As you all know, our Cocktail Collection is one of my favorites to design for. We'll be adding 3 NEW Canvases to this collection during this launch & 1 new Bar Cart design! Keep reading to see what we're launching & restocking!
If you haven't signed up for our text notifications yet, you can do so here! We'll text you right when we launch so you won't miss it :)
Here's What's New:
I had SO much fun designing this canvas this past Spring! I thoroughly believe in what's called the "Spritz Effect"...that when someone sees an Aperol Spritz ordered at a bar, they will want one and order one too!
Aperol Spritz is approximately 3.6" tall by 1.5" wide on 18-mesh canvas. It will be available as a canvas for $60 or a kit for $86 with Silk Lame Braid, Pepper Pot Silk, and cut-up skeins of Essentials.
Next up in our Cocktail Series is our Negroni Canvas! I'm especially proud of this design because I feel like it was one of the more detailed/challenging cocktails that I tackled. My favorite parts of this canvas are the glass effects and how the colors move through the canvas.
Negroni is approximately 3.4" tall by 2.75" wide on 18-mesh canvas. It will be available as a canvas for $70 or a kit for $109 with Silk Lame Braid, Cards of Essentials, and Pepper Pot Silk.
Gin & Tonic
Our next cocktail is Brooklynn's favorite: Gin & Tonic! For this design, I definitely wanted to take it more whimsical and playful. It can be hard to design/depict clear cocktails such as a Gin & Tonic on canvas without having a completely blank or boring canvas area. To make this one a bit more fun, I added aquas and purples to serve as the liquid rather than sticking with an all-white/neutral design.
Gin & Tonic is approximately 4.6" tall by 1.9" wide on 18-mesh canvas. It will be available as a canvas for $65 or a kit for $117 with Pepper Pot Silk, Silk Lame Braid, cards of Essentials, and a half-skein of Vineyard Silk.
St. Patrick's Day Bar Cart
To continue on the alcohol theme, and to add to our Bar Cart Collection, we are including our St. Patrick's Bar Cart Canvas in this launch! This canvas includes Irish Beer & Whiskey, a shot to look like the Irish flag, a Pot of Gold, a Leprechaun, and a garland of 4-leaf clovers. (Fun fact: We are Irish and our last name used to be O'Foery. I've been told there's a castle in Ireland named after us...but this may be an urban legend lol).
St. Patrick's Bar Cart is approximately 4.25" tall by 3.55" wide on 18-mesh canvas but it will come with 4.5" square corner markings (as shown in the image above). It will be available as a canvas for $74 or a kit for $123 with Pepper Pot Silk, Silk Lame Braid, Cards of Essentials, and Cut up Skeins of Essentials.
Here's What's Restocking:
- Charcuterie Board Canvas
- Christmas Bar Cart Canvas
- Derby Bar Cart Canvas
- Derby Bar Cart Kit
- Easter Bar Cart Canvas
- Valentine's Bar Cart Canvas
Finished Examples of These New Canvases
Both Aperol Spritz and Negroni were stitched with all of the fiber from the kits (with the exception of the background colors).
- I stitched the Aperol Spritz canvas above and used Pepper Pot Silk 179 Bluegrass as the background color. That isn't included in the kit, but the rest of the fiber is. I think that the Aperol Spritz canvas is perfect for stitchers of all levels!
- Brooklynn stitched the Negroni canvas above and used Pepper Pot Silk 042 Spritzer as the background color. That is not included in the kit, but the rest of the fiber is.
Gin & Tonic - Kitted Fiber
Brooklynn stitched the Gin & Tonic above with all of the fiber from the kit.
Gin & Tonic - Other Idea
I'm currently working on stitching G&T and wanted to give you another idea for how to stitch it. On the left is my in progress canvas and on the right is the painted canvas. If you don't love the vibrant/bold colors, I suggest stitching over the aqua and violet in Petite Silk Lame Braid White. I did that here and I love the effect it created of just a little bit of the color showing through.
A few more details...
- Items tend to sell out fast, so we suggest getting on right at 7pm EST to shop!
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Orders over $200 in the US will ship for free! We have had to update this due to increasing shipping costs; thank you for understanding.
- We do ship internationally, but we suggest our international customers look into ShopandShip.com or MyUS.com. These companies offer cheaper international shipping!
- We cannot retroactively apply discount codes.
- Please allow a little extra time for orders to arrive.
If you have any extra questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you are excited for this launch!